Thursday, November 6, 2014

Dreams From Last Night IX

Only one I remember in any detail. There was a street fair type thing down the street from my apartment and the main attraction, evidently was Vanilla Ice. Yes, the rapper Vanilla Ice. My partner Kai and I went to check it out and found that Mr. Ice was signing autographs. we were going to go up to the table, but he went off with some girl for a moment. We'll get back to that in a minute, but I wanted to point out that there was a sign on the table saying that autographs were $519.93 a pop. Why? I have no idea.

Anyway, the girl was apparently a foamslinger and she fought a couple rounds with Mr. Ice. I distinctly remember Vanilla Ice using a teardrop shield and a flail, and the young girl using a small round shield and a dagger. We watched them fight and when they were finished I asked to look over the gear. I was sufficiently impressed, so much so that I forgot all about Vanilla Ice and instead wished to speak with this young girl. And young she was, though exactly how young is hard to say. She invited us to come to her house where her parents were cooking out, and we could hang out in the pool while we waited. We went to the place and there were her parents getting ready to get in the pool. They seemed to dislike Kai and I for no apparent reason, so we elected to it and wait. However, somehow I got splashed and Kai advised me I should cover myself, as I was wearing a white shirt. There was more, but it is all very disjointed and fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment