Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Question or Two

For you, readers.

I've been trying to produce daily content here, and for the most part I have. But I'm at a cross-roads here. The prologue of my story is finished. It needs polishing and rewriting, but the basis is complete. So, I'll put the question to you. Do you want me to continue posting first draft pieces from this story, and any random bits and bobs I write in the mean time? Or would you rather have a more focused, finish product, and I will post other things on a daily basis?

If you want the latter, what do you want me to write? More fantasy, sci-fi, poetry, non-fiction? I do have a few ideas regarding literary analyses, and other such things percolating.

The issue I am seeming to run into lately is that with my video projects, I may be spreading myself too thin, creatively, and I might need to focus my efforts. I am still writing at least a thousand words a day, and my writing time is not infringed upon. Even so, if I feel as if I might need to focus on a single writing project. Buuuuut.... that seems to go against the general spirit of this endeavor.I want to explore as many avenues as possible. I do spend a lot of time during the day goofing off and working on neither writing nor videos, nor other obligations. So, that's why I've put it to you.

Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment